The Walter general catalogue as e-paper with shop-link
All tools and adaptors
It could not be easier to use an online catalogue. Intuitive scrolling, navigating, zooming, searching, selecting and ordering via the Toolshop. This is just how an e-paper tool catalogue should be.
Please be note that the latest innovations can be found in our product innovations brochure.
e-Paper on DVD
The Walter e-Paper is also available as offline-version on DVD.
Please note that the order function is not available in the offline version. Click here for the e-Paper-DVD-Order.
e-Paper on the iPad
Through the e-Library-App you can also use the Walter e-Paper on the iPad.
With the e-Paper, which is available online and as a DVD, Walter is offering users numerous functions, making it significantly easier for customers to use the general catalogue and to select the right machining solution:
- Using the menu bar, the user can open the section overviews and move directly to the required applications such as turning, boring, threading or milling.
- Bookmarks can be set and used.
- A magnifying glass function allows an excerpt to be enlarged.
- Individual pages, entire sections or the complete catalogue can be printed or saved.
- The selected tools can be ordered via the link to the online-shop.
- The professional and quick search function for specific products or applications delivers a clearly structured results page and clearly highlights the search term.
- All page numbers are available as clickable links in order to browse between the pages.
- In the online version, a cropping tool can be used to select a section of the screen and directly save it as a PDF file or image which, for example, can be sent to customers or colleagues by e-mail.
- Using another function, you can recommend the entire catalogue to someone. The recipient receives a link to the entire catalogue and it opens specifically at the point in the catalogue to which the sender wishes to draw attention.