When it comes to presenting the full range of Walter tools, the Supplementary Catalogue is seen as the "third pillar" alongside the General Catalogue and the Product Innovations brochures. The Supplementary Catalogue is also available as an ePaper – for scrolling, navigating, zooming, searching, selecting and ordering via the Walter TOOLSHOP. Please note: You can find our latest innovations in our Product Innovations brochure.
ePaper on an iPad: With the Walter eLibrary app, you can also use our ePapers on an iPad. Our ePapers provide you with numerous functions that make it significantly easier to use the catalogue and choose the right machining solution:
- You can use the menu bar to open the section overviews and go directly to the applications such as turning, drilling, threading or milling.
- In the table of contents, you can select more specific tools, such as solid carbide threading tools or indexable inserts for milling.
- If necessary, you can also save custom bookmarks
- Individual pages, entire sections or the complete catalogue can be printed or saved
- A magnifying glass function allows a specific section to be enlarged
- The search function delivers well-organised results pages and clearly highlights the relevant search term
- All page numbers are provided with links you can click on to flick back and forth between the pages
- In the online version, you can use the cropping tool to select a section of screen and save this as a PDF or image, or send it via e-mail