Walter GPS: Guided Product Search
Tools for drilling, threading as well as shoulder and facemilling
With GPS, you can use online and offline the tool search in the catalogue or tool recommendation function to find the best machining solution for your component in just a few steps. With one click on the 'shopping list', the tool is reserved for purchase
GPS provides functionalities that lead the way:
- Selection of the material to be machined with specification of hardness
- Tool and cutting-data recommendation perfectly adapted to suit the machining task
- Provision of additional information on machining strategy
- Matching of machining tasks, e.g. core hole drill appropriate for the threading tool
- Individual presentation of tool life and cutting-data results within specified limit ranges
- Option for specifying a tolerance
- Display of the costs per hole
GPS on DVD (Offline):
GPS is also available here as super fast offline-solution on DVD. Contact your field sales engineer, who will be happy to inform you personally about the unique advantages of this software.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Silverlight 4
Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3+, 1.6GHz or faster processor 1 GB (32 Bit) or 2 GB (64 Bit) RAM (Add 512 MB if running in a virtual machine) DirectX 9 capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution display
In case that Silverlight 4 is not yet installed when starting GPS a link to Silverlight installation is displayed. User must have administrator privileges on his computer to run the Silverlight Installer. (not to run the Walter GPS application).
In case of low vertical resolution of your screen you can improve the operation of Walter GPS by switching your browser to full screen mode using F11 key. Press F11 again to get back to normal mode.