The production of casings for energy generation systems is time-consuming, precision work involving many individual process steps. Productivity and cost efficiency are extremely important, especially in the energy sector.
We develop for our customers in the power generation industry efficient complete solutions for all process stages in machining. We have the right turning, drilling, milling and threading tool for every individual machining requirement.
Here is a selection:
- Walter Valenite heavy-duty cutter F2265 for roughing the interfaces
- Walter Valenite steam-tight mill for finishing the interface
- Walter Xtra•tec® porcupine cutter F4138 for roughing and semi-finishing
- Walter Valenite Boring and Precision Maxi for counterboring and precision boring large diameters
- Walter Titex X•treme for drilling the core holes
- Walter Prototyp Paradur® HT for creating the blind-hole threads
- Walter MODCO® back countersink for the fully automatic machining of countersinks on undercut surfaces
With our tools, we ensure that tool change and chip-to-chip times are reduced to an absolute minimum, while still maintaining extremely high quality. With our highly productive solutions, we reduce the number of clamping operations and, consequently, non-productive times. In this way, more added value is achieved.